Prevention from bad bugs! Winter kills bad germs.
Break Time from hot summers! Winter gives people a chance to rethink about things, work hard and play outside, such as walking outside and breathing fresh air.
New Fashion Trends: In this weather, putting on warm clothing is always fun and fashionable, scarf, hat/hoodie, heavy jacket and winter boots. In some places, it is colder than other places. In colder places, one needs to put on more/heavier clothing.
- Walking modestly to fast: For instance, one has to walk faster in winter than in warmer weather, simply because in winter it can be too cold to walk slow outside.
- Helping: In this season, I find it necessary to help others by opening the doors behind me, for example. From coast to coast, I have witnessed people providing shelter, food and winter clothing to people in need.
- Hardworking: Winter brings good work ethics: handwork and completing tasks in a timely manner. Winter is a motive to get things done on time.
- Kindness among people (in this season) is visible everywhere I go, from opening doors for others, shovelling snow for your neighbours to saying kind words to others: “Sorry.” “Thank you.” “What’s up?!”
- Positive Attitude: People seem to have good attitude about the weather, they do not complain too much; they go to work and they also chat around coffee tables with laughters.
- Patience: This is really needed in winter. For example, when driving a motor vehicle, the driver needs to be patient in icy/snowy conditions. Winter brings patience, if you allow it!
Beauty: Winter brings beauty, and the beauty of snow creates a fantastic scenery outside the environment. For example, when snow is falling, cities are covered with snow fogs, and sometimes when it is very cold, city buildings exhale white-smoke from heating systems within buildings--making a magnificent scene outside the buildings as below.